Saturday, August 16, 2014

CTS IDJ 3- Monster Best Friend Event

This ideal journal is the final sequel of the previous one. This time, we were required to find a monster friend that was created by one of our classmates for our monster. The title of it is fun to hear itself--- My Best Friend Monster Event. After choosing a friend, we are given a task to propose a monster event that suits our monster friend. It could be a birthday party, a wedding party or even a monster game.
  • My progress
After the brief was passed to us, I started to discuss with my friends in class to know more about their monsters. I have found some which are similar to my monster so that the event proposed will be suitable for both of them. After further exploration, I decided to pick Marceline Brunestud, a vampire created by my classmate, Hwang Wei Li as my monster friend as we both share the similar characteristics. The event proposed was a monster game, which I think would be far more interesting and exciting than parties.
  • Final work



Reflection:
I would say it is my favourite ideal journal this time. It is the combination of ideas between my friend and I that makes this ideal journal even more fun and realistic. I really felt like having a monster friend when doing this ideal journal and all I wanted was to propose a cool game that can makes it glad and satisfied. I know how to further explore and continue on an idea which was created previously by someone else. It was fun during the progress.
TGC logoAgain, it is creative thinking and problem solving skill that contribute to this ideal journal. I am able to arrange and organize all my ideas and thoughts into a short ideal journal that can be understand by others and the most vital part, it is visually interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment