Saturday, August 16, 2014

CTS IDJ 2- Monster Hideout

The second journal of CTS is a sequel of the first journal. Using the monster we had created for Ideal Journal 1, we are given a task to imagine and illustrate a hideout that best suits our monster.
  • My Progress


I started this journal by understand the further requirements of my monster. I listed them out and elaborated on them. Only then, I began to design a suitable hideout for it. It was a hidden underground hideout right under KL city. My monster lives in a family and therefore the shelter is huge enough for a monster family to stay in.
  • Final work



Reflection:
What I have learnt from this assignment is mainly about creative thinking. I applied and expanded my ideas and thoughts in making the hideout design, considering every little details to make it realistic.
TGC logo Other than creative thinking skill, I have practised on my problem solving skill. I added in elements that can meet my monster's demands including the place it rest, play and charge. I think that problem solving skill and creative thinking skill are related and I can utilise them together to come up with better ideas and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment