Thursday, February 12, 2015

CNC Project 1- Back To Our Roots

In the first project of CNC, our task was to get back to our roots! The requirements are producing a Graphical Time-line Calendar together with our family tree and info graphic boards in a small group. Other than that, a video of family interview and our research had to be included as well. Individually, we have to make a small booklet explaining about the highlights of our family culture and traditions.

The main objectives of this project are to describe the historical development of human civilization, and to introduce human culture and civilization through an overview of archeological discoveries, ancient monuments, artworks, philosophy and achievement of great leaders from prehistoric to present.

The process was fun as I get to interview my parents and get to discover about my family history that I have never know about before. I realised that it is important for us to have a knowledge about the past so that we could learn from their mistakes, understand our traditions and learn to be humble in our present lives.

My individual booklet:




Our family tree and info graphic boards:
My group had chosen my family history to be done in our boards as I have a bigger family with many important and interesting historical events involved.





Our video:
We had done an animated video to show each of our family history. Enjoy!



TGC capabilities learnt:

TGC logo Discipline Specific Knowledge
I have gained knowledge about the history and past of my family. It is important to know and always remember about our past because those who do not know history are destined to repeat it.

TGC logo Lifelong Learning
I have learnt to locate, synthesise and organised properly the findings collected from different sources into presentable form in the individual journal, info graphics board and video.

No comments:

Post a Comment