Sunday, June 1, 2014

CTS IDJ 1- Monster

Nowadays, everyone know what a monster is. We even tend to have our own favourite movie monsters. However, do we ever pretend or imagine ourselves as them? Well, today I'm going to show you how I imagine myself as a monster.


The topic of my first CTS ideal journal: Imagine that you are a monster.
CTS journal are actually all about imagination, ideas and process.

  • My progress
First, I did some research on monsters type based on the brief given.


I'd found some inspiration from an interesting advert design book.

Things about myself that I'd listed out.

  • Final work

Reflection:
Other than understanding more about myself, I had tried to apply parts of the SCAMPER techniques in doing this journal. For instance, I substitute my legs with pairs of wheels to symbolise my fast walking habit. I also get to enhance my imagination and creative thinking skills.
In the nut shell...

TGC logo
I successfully transformed myself into an imaginary monster after exploration and investigation.
TGC logo
I gained  knowledge about some monster theories and applied it in my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment