Saturday, August 16, 2014

ENBE TJ 2- Nature Conservation

Thousands of animals are now red listed as threatened species according to the international organization. However, it is never too late to start preserving them. Amur Leopard,  Black Rhino, Leatherback Turtle and many more... They need us to help them before their day of extinction comes.
For my second journal, I am given 'Conservation/Preserving Nature' as my topic. We are required to select a specific topic or issue to be elaborated, investigated and explored.
  • My Progress


The topic I have chosen was about bird conservation. Birds are part of biodiversity of immense value. However, due to some reasons, many types among them are now facing extinction. Therefore, I picked this topic to further investigate it and I could probably contribute to the efforts of conserving bird species.

  • Final work



Reflection
Through this journal, I learned to take more seriously on issues related to animal conservation. Due to many bad human behaviours towards the natural environments, animals are facing death and extinction day by day. Therefore, we should think twice for every actions we do to see whether we would affect the every elements surrounding us.


  • I can now understand more about the ethical issues in the context of animal species conservation that is a very vital part of our natural environments.


    TGC logo

  •  I can now think deeper and try to solve the issues in the topic of conserving nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment