Saturday, June 14, 2014

ENGLISH Project 1- Essay Writing

Before you get started, all you need is half dozen of eggs, 1 kilogram of flour, sugar and butter. First, begin with scaling the ingredients....

Yes, that's how we start baking normally but that is not what I'm going to demonstrate here today. It happened to be the similar thing for my first project in English I which was... A process essay writing!
In this first project, I was given a task to write a 600-800 words of process essay describing on how to produce an attractive sketch.

  • My Progress 

I decided to pick colosseum as my topic in this process essay writing.
Research and investigation on how to draw a colosseum.


First draft checked by Ms Cassandra. I appreciated her comments on it.




  • Final Work
Reflection:

Through this essay writing assignment, I learned about how to produce an attractive sketch in a more effective way and the most vital part, I now know how to present it out in an essay form. This is an interesting and easy way to share our understanding instead of using our voices.
TGC logo
I am now able to put my theories learned regarding sketching process into practice as well as to transform it into an essay form.
TGC logo
Using the information found on sketching process, I learned to organize and categorize it more effectively. 
TGC logo
I learned to communicate my ideas and findings using appropriate vocabulary in a writing form. This is a fast way to present my thoughts to everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment