Sunday, June 1, 2014

ENBE TJ 1- Natural Disaster

Every year, natural disasters strike on our mother earth and leave behind lives shattered by physical injury or the loss of home and job.  Not only that, they bring us severe destruction, poverty, psychological upset...
Here, the topic for my first journal in CTS is about natural disaster.
Ideal Journal is a medium for students to record ideas, information, their investigation and references.


  • My progress 
Information gathered from the internet.

I'd changed and reorganised my information after consulting with my tutor.


My first try on oil pastel drawing for my assignment.
  • Final work


Reflection:
Disasters are unpredictable and inevitable most of the time. All we humankind can do is to carry out necessary disaster relief and giving aid to the suffered victims. Through this journal, I learned to be more grateful and appreciate what I have and life I'm living now.
Besides... 

TGC logo
I learned more about tsunami issues and be more alert to the natural surrounding.
TGC logo
I can define natural disaster and analyse its statistics.
 TGC logo
I've learnt more effective ways in categorizing, eliminating and organizing my findings.



No comments:

Post a Comment