Saturday, June 14, 2014

ICI Project 1- Construction industry – History, Future and Issues

In the first group project in ICI, we're given a task to investigate on construction industry. The information gathered should be presented in mounting boards. 
Objectives of this project are mainly about enabling students to have general knowledge about construction industry. It's building team, organization, duties, issues and so on.

Here are my group members. They're simply awesome! =)

  • Yvonne
  • Yana
  • Jolyn
  • Zhen Li
  • Jessie
  • Wei Ling
  • Me! Sheau Hui


  • The Progress
Let's start off with the serious work.
We'd done our research and plan out some layouts for our presentation boards.

Tutorial session

Our group leader even delegated works for us.

Working hard in the studio



  • The Final Work




Reflection:
Throughout this group project, I widely expanded my general knowledge in construction industry which is very useful for the field I'm about to further study on. Commitment from millions people involved are needed in contributing to a successful construction industry.

TGC logo
I understand more about the issues and problem in construction industry not only in Malaysia but also some other historical places such as Turkey and Rome.
TGC logo
I learned to solve problems with my group members in various effective methods. We had meetings at intervals from the beginning until the presentation day to keep things well-organized at all time. Everyone of us communicate well.
TGC logo
I learned to apply my creative thinking skills in compiling this project. Lastly, we successfully came up with interesting methods in presenting our topics in mounting boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment