Friday, February 6, 2015

BUS Reflective essay



Throughout the whole module of Introduction in Business, the important lessons that I have gained are that a business could not be done individually. It requires different human resources to operate a business. Even if you are being a sole trader, you will need to get help from suppliers, your workers, customers and even your competitors. I personally think that teamwork is crucial in managing a business. Other than that, I found ability to give good ethics such as avoiding illegal and immoral actions in the working environment are one of the most important criteria in businesses operation. Even if a businessman has professional knowledge and great skills in handling his goals and people, he has to make good use of his ability to serve his customers in a positive manner. Being an immoral business person could only bring negative effects on our society and even his own self. All the lessons learned in this module are important to help me in my future probably in my own financial control, investment and also confidentially choose the best products and legal services.
Business ethics is one of my favourite topics as we get to know the right and wrong in a business environment. It requires thinking to justify and to make the best decisions in being ethical in our daily lives, not only in doing a business. Sometimes, hard choices ought to be made as we would somehow have to sacrifice something really meaningful to us in order to go for better final outcomes.
The topic that did not grab much of my attention was the very long process of managing businesses. There is much to remember and memorize. Anyway, I learned about the importance of it and would try to apply it in real life.

As an overall, I am glad and grateful to have a chance of getting deeper knowledge about business as I was totally clueless about it before I came to this course. I like the way the lessons were taught and it really gave me much experiences not only in theories but in a practical way.

No comments:

Post a Comment