Saturday, February 7, 2015

PSY Project 2- Comic Script

Second project was one of my favourite. It was to individually come out with a comic script to present our own chosen topic in this whole module of Social Psychology. The great parts were that we could finally do something different than just essays and we could choose any topic we like as long as it is in the module. The main intended outcomes of this project is applying social concepts through a form of comic illustration and understanding people as social beings.

I have chosen parenting styles as my main focus for my comic. And here is my final outcome.


Reflection
Through my research for this project, I have gained a wider knowledge in parenting style including many different types of it and the mechanism of how parents affect their children's future behaviour.

 Discipline Specific Knowledge
I am now able to understand issues regarding social theories and organised them to be presented in a sequence of drawings.

 Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
To produce a comic requires creative and critical thinking so that readers could understand our intention or approaches.

 Communication Skills
It is important to plot the story accordingly and arrange my comic panel wisely as a good way of communication with readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment